The hotel congress of the German Hotel Association (IHA) started in Berlin on Monday as a sign of a new beginning. Around 200 participants came together at the Mercure Hotel MOA in Berlin to discuss current challenges, learning material, success factors and future strategies against the background of the pandemic. The focus of the forum of the hotel industry on Tuesday are questions and answers on the economic perspectives of the industry, the opportunities and risks of digitization as well as successful human resource concepts, which is currently the most pressing topic in the industry.
The solution for safe hotel operations and safe events
Preferred Partner of the German Hotel Association (IHA)
With NOVA, we offer our partners a comprehensive solution to enable the hotel and event industry to operate safely even under increased requirements:
- Hygiene concepts that can be flexibly adapted and meet all legal requirements
- Digital registration and documentation of visitor data for secure execution of regular operations and for (company) events
- Contactless access controls and automatic verification of evidence and tracing of contact persons
- Easy handling of all functions for quick and smooth integration
- Even with new outbreaks and after the pandemic, the flexibility of the NOVA system offers a multitude of advantages that make visitor management more efficient and effective.
Visit our partner page and benefit from our advantages as a member of the IHA: